Sunday, July 6, 2008

Korean Restaurant in MIRI

Phew!Finally I get to eat KIMCHI!!My darling Jae's famous dish..Hehe.The taste was what I expected though,spicy and cold.Just 1 advice,make sure you got deep pockets when you go there,cause the food there surely will cost you a fortune!Imagine simple dish such fried rice is already rm18.We saw there was chicken barbeque with the same price.There's another dish,I forgor what it's called was rm30.My eyes nearly popped out of my eye socket seeing the price.We felt like really wanna reach for the door and run out of the restaurant.But since we're there there's no harm in trying right?Then,we found an alternative.Hehe.We decided to share the meal.Thinking to buy which 1,we landed to -> ra-myeon.The most common type of mee in korea!haha.Plus it's rm 10 so since there's 5 of us,we contributed rm2 each.Plus,we dont visit such place that often...HAHAHAHAHA!We took quite loads of pics there.Keke.Here are some of it...And the continuation of the next place we visited yesteday on the next post..WATCH OUT FOR THEM!


This is the Kimchi..Looks rather disgustiing right?But it's actually really tasty..U noe,it's korean typical food.It's a must for them..
Now!This is TASTY!!!I wanna try this some other time..That the ramen over there (the mee),anchovies and the kimchi..Half eaten by us.Just remembered we need to take the pic for remembrance..
Me and Emily....Gotta let McGabriel see this.That's her girlfriend over here..^^
Tee and Angel discussing the price...wuahaha...Clearly all of us were broke!
Emily...!!Leave some for me..................................................................I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

No comments: