Monday, June 23, 2008

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CELESTINE~

Yeay!!Finally my best friend here Celestine is celebrating her debut (that's what we called in the Philippines for adolescent girls reaching their adulthood) tommorrow..Hmm,let me see..You're getting older liao ehh celes,not to mention free as hell to look for a boyfriendddddd already.Wuahahha!!But dont get upset yet,you're getting older also means that you are getting a year wiser.Now that's an advantage rite??Hehe..Anyway,I don't really noe what to say anymore here..Cuz i'm having headache rite now.Aiyo,maybe that's because of that liquor I had last night..(Fuyoh,nda da la ba)
Wah,it's been like how many years oredi ahh,we've been friends..like 7 years rite?That was since we're in primary 5.Hehe..I was kinda like the replacement for Connie.So,u guys out there?I noe this girl better than anyone else that's called frienda to her.WAIT!No no,sharon noes her better la,she got a point there cuz they've been friends like since primary 1..Imagine!Way too close.Haha..And now you're celebrating your 18th bday.Plus,I'm not even there to celebrate it with you like the past few years we had.Haha (nanti,pernah ba kan aku celebrate bday mu sama2??)
We fought,we had misunderstandings,we critized each other,we share secrets,we worked as a team,oh yeah we even sang on the stage together,we cried together and finally we support each other throughout these years.And now we're not together and I feel you're closer even we just talked on the phone.Always give up for the mistake that I did just because I'm younger.And ahhh!!I don't even noe how to describe our journey these years.
NO WORD CAN DESCRIBE OUR FRIENDSHIP
.And I just want you to know that I'm really really really GLAD I made friends with you and Sharon.You guys are probably the best thing that has ever happened to me!Aiya..aku ada poem untuk ko, tapi hilang suda.Nanti ahh aku cari dulu sekejap!!Hehe..aLA,macam hilang suda dia..Er,nanti next post la.(Itupun kalo aku ingat lar)
Again,HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY and remember! whenever you feel down,I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU ....MUAxxxxxx!

No comments: