Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Belated B'day Cindy!

Hohoho...Hehe.Wat's up y'all?Hey,yesterday's was my frens big day Cindy Chai (the one in the picture with glasses).She just turned 19 yesterday.We made her a kinda surprise party but not that grand lar.About half of the class was behind this event.We bought her a nice chocolate cheese cake from Ma Baker.We played like hell with balloons in the class.And then I started taking pictures.Hahaha...We took about 20 pics using our phones.You'll get to see them later ok..





This is the legendary cake that I mentioned to you earlier.Looks yummy rite??^^It is indeed!!I feel like finishing the whole cake but unfortunately it's not mine.Haha..So can you guys see what was written on the cake??NAh,I don't think your eyesight's that good..Keke.Anyway,it says there "Happy Birthday Beauty Princess"...Awhh,sweet rite??I wonder if someone would done something like that for me when it's my b'day..T_T

This is the 3 stooges on the block..That's yan ying on the left hand side snapping the best angle,although I can see it obviously that it's not balanced.Haha..That's the not-so-famous teddy housemate of mine..and I suppose I don't have to explain further the one wearing green..


No comments: