Thursday, June 19, 2008

First time shedding a tear........for a friend

I don't noe where should I start..It felt like heaven yesterday when we took the pictures and laughed like mad.And now you're staying yourself away from me.I did say sorry but you didn't even bother to look at me.Those apologies came from the sincerity of my heart.We were the first ones to move here and we shared a lot of memories together when it was just the two of us.I guess you never treasured that.And now,all of a sudden you looked at me as if I am a stranger.I noe I am wrong.I won't ask for your forgiveness again for I do have my dignity.It's not that I am keeping my pride but it's too hard for me to even think of what we've been through together.We've been friends for like 5 months now,I thought we could last forever until I come back here next year.But,it turned out that we didn't even last for half a year.Living together should be fun and a one-in-a-life-time experience.I wondered,why can't we just be best friends like my friends back home??Then I realised that we really need a period to get to noe who are we bonding our relationship with.And I guess 5 months now is obviously won't work for the two us.
Nevertheless,I'll survive eventhough it means that I have to pretend that you're invisible whenever you're in front of me.You should feel lucky cause I've never cried for someone that I care as a friend.Now I noe how it feels like how S***** cried for me when we're in primary school and I never appreciated it.
And this is how it went,our friendship........just like that~

No comments: