Thursday, July 17, 2008

Slot Machinesss!!I became a GAMBLER..Forgive me Oh Lord~

Today,I went out with my classmates,Jan,Ting,Cindy,Li Shuan,Mui Pin and Kong Yuan.We went to MCC (it's a cyber station) for like an hour.dUH,quite boring..we were the ones who got there first.The place looked nice and cold too. Just wanna give you guys the background of the cyber station.Oh yeah,they installed LCD monitors.Cool cuz I've never seen a CC with all LCD monitors.Plus,each with their own headset.Keke..sorry it's just too cool for me.Wuaahahha...
That is Kong Yuan aiming for the seaweed..Looks like he is versatile,could be a great 'househusband'..Wuahha..That's Jan,our driver.He said,he's going to mix it with the hotdogs in the soup..Eww,God knows what he's doin'???
Now,this is the where I sinned.Hehe..I played the slot machiness,again.I haven't felt such fun in a long time..Glad I went there.Plus,I spent about rm5 on the tokens.Only rm5 wat??!Not that addicted yet....WAIT....Hehe,I hope not.OKay,let's get straight to the pic.This boy was so cool.Like he was curving his hands on the the buttons hitting them.'Combo 645' non stop man on HARD level!!!COOLLLL...
DOin their own stuff.Not wasting their rm2.5 per hour fee for goin on9....

Again,these two...Is something goin on between the two of them???!!Hmmmmmmmm....I wooooonnnndeerrr.\^^/

No comments: