Monday, July 7, 2008

SHIKI...HERE I COME!!

So...satisfying our roaring villi in our stomach,,from that korean restaurant..we went to SHIKI,a japanese restaurant here in miri..Nice.and I must tell you,it's really cheap compare to the Korean.And I forgot to mention,the cooker was HANDSOME!!Wuahahhahahahahahaa.........I kept glancing at him.LOL!!Keke...And he glanced at me 2..(Don't think he didn't give any response)^^So, I had that crab egg sushi thingy and garlic rice.That's rm8 altogether,Rm4 fot the sushi and the other half for the garlic rice.Annnnndddddddddddddddd....the garlic rice was amazing!

This is the sushi..Looks nice real tasty right?And that's the wasabi and soy sauce overthere to go with..By the way,the sushi is charged based on the color of the plate.So it's easy for them to identify which one we had and not to record it in the paper anymore..Mine's yellow so it's rm4.


Here's my garlic rice..Hmmm umm...YUMMY!!!!!!!!!Gah!I have to go to that place again some other time..

The octupus sushi..Too bad I can't taste it cause I have allergies on seafood..T_T

The rainbow sushi..Too bad it's not mine..It's Angel's..Just borrowed it to take it's pic.Hahahah^^This is Tee's..It's rm7 I think.Actually,there were 6 altogether..

This is salmon sushi.. I can guarantee you guys that the salmon is fresh and it was cut right in front of us..Too bad not the handsome one served for us.^^

Taken from inside shiki..Looks real cozy from here..............This is tee's...I dunno what was the name.But I think it was ok..Not bad.The price was far cheaper that what we had expected.For this large bowl,it's only rm5.80..Worth it right??Imagine that skinny Tee finishing it up??!!Hehe...Joke only Tee@_@..Now this is Tee,gulping them up...Gotta finish it Tee...or else??????That's the little sushi train...circling in front of us...Hehe...Finally.....this is me.The composer of this blog and my buddy,Tee on the right with her sushi..And mine too...^^Enjoy reading y'all!!!

1 comment:

halie2406 said...

Hey hey...if you're there reading this from you lovely vaio... heehee... nice blog you've got there... anyway, i'm having a good time back in sandakan and i'm trying to "fish" about all the food i can think of in sandakan... wakakaka... so, prepare to meet the new size of me when i get back... wakakaka... need any food from sandakan? inform meeeeeeee....