Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I GOT SERVED

Yesterday and today was my C&G Pitman exams.It was Cost and Management Accounting on Monday and Accounting Level 3 today.Aduhhhh....It thought cost accounting should be my last worry as I'm not that good in that yet.And that level 3,I thought I'd mastered it all alrealy.Buuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt,when I saw the question,I was like W-T-F?!!It was way harder than I expected.Plus there were questions that I didn't even revise the night before!!I had to do 4 profit and loss accounts and 4 balance sheets and I managed to balance only 2,the other 2,I really can't figure out which part I did wrongly.That COMPANY ACCOUNTS and INCOMPLETE RECORDS!Argghhh!!!!!!!!!!!I guess I was too relying in what I noe and didn't even other to look similar questions like those last night.or a better word,>>OVER CONFIDENT<<*sigh* -__- or maybe because I was really not in the good mood last nite,let alone had the mood to revise.So,now I don't noe if distinction is still in my palm or has it flown away and landed to someone that deserves better than me...T_T I guess I JUST GOT SERVED then.

No comments: