Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A WHOLE NEW ME

I have to admit I have absconded from blogspotting for far..far and when i say far,it is really far far too long hey.. last post was in 2009 whew...check that out, a good straight 2 years hey :) i guess i just lost interest in blogging for few years and I dont know out of the blue moon, I thought I should get back on the track and start caring and appreciating my poor abondoned site... :)

but WOW, where do I even begin??? There's too many events that I had in those 2 years, the ups and downs, some just came and went like that, some left my heart the deepest trace possible and some I just wish to remember forever..

You know what I'll just break them down year by year,how's that? Then it would be easier to navigate hey, see im making both of our lives easier :P

xoxo

niquey!

No comments: