Friday, February 20, 2009

WOW!!Let me welcom 2009 into this blog of mine...(kesiannya ketinggalan suda dia)

Phew...how am i goin to start ahh?after such a long 'break' i gave to myself in writing here............but still..................aiya,still dunno wat to write..maybe its because the piggyness = laziness syndrome attacking lagi...haih..itu memang biasala tu sama aku..kan kan kan?????
Anyway,some of the big events that u guys sure missed a lot from me is urm...Last December i sat for my CAT exams which is really asking me to dig like 6 inches deep inside my brain to try to come up with solutions alongside the menacingly, tricky questions.....but nevertheless,im still here writing that means...................................
APA??!!!
I got through la ba..aiyoyoyo.......itu pun mau pikir lama2....hurm..n then,apa lagi ahh?malas betul aku nie sekarang...oh yeah,pas tu balik la aku d skan da...as we speak nie..pas tu aku hang out la ngan geng2 aku.tapi 1/4 ja yg ada sebab yg lain betempiaran da....
and then,2nd highlight that had happened to me is that...........im GINKROW now!!!yay!ooopzz sory,u guys noe what it is ka??cmon la...i noe ur not that s***i*!kekeke.jokejoke..jan sue aku ya..blum cukup lagi duit ku nie...
Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah,and just recently,YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Phew...puas hati!Lupa..fyi,that was for getting all 5 passes in my CAT!!!!!!kalau aku la,this is kind of a history for me,all 5 passes taken at 1 sitting????i mean wtf?apa ba aku nie,sot suda.....bukan overreacting lar....tapi memang HAAPPPY gila la ba kan?? anyway guys,this is the end for my entry tonite.gotta go to bed ...tapi sebenarnya mau stuck lagi tu depan kom...kekkee...biar la ba kau spend time ngan baby aku kan???kla nite all :P

xoxoxoxo,
niC0lE~

No comments: