Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My First Baby Steps onto the Working World > 2009







I never really had the chance to express my heartiest appreciation and gratitude to the person who actually got the job for me. It was aunty Lorena, she's a very good friend of my mother and when mother called her to ask if there was a vacancy, she said yeah and without hesitating I sent my CV and all and...

walahhhh....! I got the job!! hahaha though it was just as an Accounts Clerk but its not bad for a fresh-graduate you know :) :) :) So then came the day for the interview...whew! There were 3 of them, the Group Accountant, the HR and ehh... I kinda forgot his post but I remember his name, its Mr Lam ...hahaha sorry Mr Lam, ohh yeah Accounts Executive.. :)

So bla bla, they asked those typical 'tell-us-your background' questions and how did you find your CAT when you were still sitting for them...So i gave them my answers you know, while at the same time, telling myself I gotta be confident and relaxed. I have to admit I was kinda boasting to myself that this was easy and I was gonna ACE the interview..and yeah ACED i did! LOL but thats not good, being over-confident makes you lose track due to the mind being clouded with overpowering nonsense priorities of getting known and popular and soon,would very well bring you down crawling!

Anyway, back to topic (typical of me to stray away from the subject) hehe. So i got the job and it was fun. I was hmmm should I say this, ahh just for the sake of feeling good, I'll just say it, highly relied-upon to do the typical clerical works.. But honestly, at that amount of work i was doing, I can gladly call myself an accounts assistant.

Handling one active company, 4 dormant companies, 3 overseas subsidiaries and not forgetting creditors' reconciliation! PHEW it was hectic, let me tell you , H-E-C-T-I-C! but come to think about it now I could've done better those times hey :)

So for now, the highlights for 2009 was the IRFU rugby that was being held in Kota Kinabalu in October. There were quite number of us chosen as Liaison Officers, and I was teamed up with Pearl, responsible for the Thailand Women team :) :) :) and it was just AWESOME!! here are some of the moments snapped for you to see :

*Ahh mr blogger is being a gay and refused to upload those images...im still waiting as we speak *

BIKIN PANAS indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haihhhh! anyway those pictures are finally uploaded on top ...... tu na, those shots were taken in Stadium Likas, KK

another issue im facing now is I can't view my pictures in my computer in the normal window so those two pictures are the random ones that I chose! hahahaha but let's try if I can upload some more now...............


o.O !! phew ok its kinda troublesome and nerve-wrecking to upload those pictures without looking at them... I supposed the ones on top are enough, pictures of me inside those photos, enough to prove that I was there hey! hahaha..

Now, reeling into >>>>>>>>>>>>>2010!!!

xoxo,

niquey!

No comments: